ASICS Tiger revamped

Wszystko co jest związane z ciążą i porodem.

ASICS Tiger revamped

Postprzez Freard » 3 sie 2017, o 10:21

We already knew asics shoes had some heat on the way after seeing their booth at Liberty Fairs trade show last week, but this new “Patent Pack” is still a pleasant surprise as we move into the new month.Feartuing the ever-so-popular GEL-Lyte III silhouette, the set comes in two crisp colorways of either “all-black” or “all-white” hues. The upper on both editions combines smooth leather and tumbled leather for a nice effect in texture, and ultimately gives the shoe a cool versatility, especially if you want to dress them up for a formal occasion. Prom anyone?

ASICS Tiger revamped a number of their most iconic running models for a modern day aesthetic with the EVO Collection a few years back, and now the brand is moving in a completely different direction by adding a knit construction to one of their most sought after designs of the 1990s in the asics gel kayano trainer. The training model featured a bold cage overlay instead of the usual form stripes on the side panels for a protective lockdown support, and that feature remains to be an asset for the new ASICS Gel Kayano Trainer Knit MT which fits right into the sneaker-centric chukkas of today’s lifestyle must-haves.

The Spring season is almost here which means we’re guaranteed to see lots of colorful options of the asics gel lyte iii.One of those vibrant pairs that is beginning to arrive at select retailers is this one we see above which covers the popular silhouette in a combination of Indigo Blue, Tan, and Peach. As far as materials go, we see nubuck and suede throughout the upper. A grey midsole with black speckling finishes off the look on the colorful pair of Gel Lyte iii. If you like what you see then be on the lookout for these to arrive stateside real soon.
Freard
Nowy użytkownik

Powrót do Ciąża i poród