nike air max 2017 print

Wszystko co jest związane z ciążą i porodem.

nike air max 2017 print

Postprzez Freard » 3 sie 2017, o 10:22

The classic nike air max 2016 has come in countless graphics, designs and versions. Coming in either white/black or black/white, the printed upper has drawings and sketches of items such as hands, pine trees, cones and doodles, just to list a few.Just when you thought you’ve seen it all, they come out with yet another brand new look, this time covering the upper with sketches and drawings of different types of items.Coming in either white/black or black/white, the printed upper has drawings and sketches of items such as hands, pine trees, cones and doodles, just to list a few. The shoe is completed by adding a white sole unit and a contrasting Nike Swoosh on the side panels. Tonal laces and inner lining complete the look of the shoe.

A new crazy colorway of the nike air max 2016 print has just dropped and this one was designed exclusively for the ladies.The heel counter has also been done in Ghost Green while the Swoosh, inner liner, laces and phylon midsole have all been done in contrasting white.This new Roshe Run is covered in a white mesh throughout the majority of the upper, but where the crazy part comes in is on the side quarter panels and on the heel. That’s where we see a print that looks like a combination of cement and leopard done in black, white and Ghost Green.

I noticed a very unique looking nike air max 90 on the page of fellow user adamchang23.He removed the original sole of the Roshe and replaced it with a Lunarlon sole unit. I clicked on the picture and quickly came to find out that this Roshe Run was actually a custom job created by the user himself. What made metake notice of the Roshe Run? Well, he managed to give it a brand new look by giving it a sole swap. Not only does the shoe look and feel fresh, but he also managed to step up the comfort of the shoe a couple of notches.
Freard
Nowy użytkownik

Powrót do Ciąża i poród