Swoosh-less version of adidas

Wszystko co jest związane z ciążą i porodem.

Swoosh-less version of adidas

Postprzez Freard » 3 sie 2017, o 10:24

Now that we’ve seen a Swoosh-less version of adidas superstar, the telltale shell-toe on adidas’ Superstar remains a key visual cue, we decided to go ahead and imagine what a few of our favorite sneakers would look like sans-branding.Bare of any logos, the stripped-down sketches force us to search for other signifiers in order to identify each shoe. Without its famous Three Stripes, and we can spot Vans’ Sk8-Hi through its signature high-top silhouette and ribbed collar, but PUMA’s Suede remains a bit more ambiguous without its Formstrip branding.

The adidas stan smith is the type of sneaker that you can wear year-round. Its versatility is top notch making it easy to wear with anything and everything. The Scarlet hits placed on the Three Stripes branding and heel tab add a nice contrast and bold feature to the shoe. The branding on the tongue comes in black and yellow, to create another dimension to the shoe. Further proving my point is the brand new adidas Originals Superstar Scarlet. What’s sure to be a Spring time favorite, today we get a closer look at the shoe.Keeping it clean and simple, the shoe comes with your customary white leather construction on the upper.

The adidas nmd looks to show France some love with their latest offering.The shoe manages to get the “France” look by coming red and blue striped on the side panels of the shoes. Being that France is known for their blue, white and red colors,the Superstar does a great job in this country-inspired Superstar. Opting to use colors on their Three Stripes branding that are used on the France flag, the Superstar manages to pay homage to the European country.The Superstar comes in an all-white leather upper, which also includes the sole unit, laces,,shell-toe and lining.
Freard
Nowy użytkownik

Powrót do Ciąża i poród