Jets fire Rex Ryan GM John Idzik

Dbamy o zdrowie naszych dzieci.

Jets fire Rex Ryan GM John Idzik

Postprzez jackky » 14 wrz 2017, o 10:44

Jets owner Woody Johnson fired general manager John Idzik andcoach Rex Ryan on Monday.
It was widely reported within the last few week that Johnson makes the move, and hemade it official Monday morning.
MORE: 10 best replacements for Rex Ryan | Geno welcomes change | Did management quit?
"After extensive thought and reflection concerning current state of our football team, this morning I informed Rex Ryan and John Idzik which they'll not nece sarily returning for Dwayne Harris Jersey the 2015 season," Johnson said in a statement released from the team . "Both Rex and John made significant contributions in the team, and they've got my appreciation and gratitude thus to their efforts and commitment. In the past, Rex brought the Jets a bold confidence and then a couple of great post-season runs, which many of us will remember.
"I am beginning our hunt for new football leadership, effective immediately, with guidance and support from respected Nat Berhe Jersey football experts, including Charley Ca serly and Ron Wolf, two Super Bowl winners with decades of valuable experience.
"We will consider all alternatives to help the Jets."
Ryan went 46-60 in six seasons. But after reaching the AFC championship game in every of Ryan'sfirst 2 years, the Jets Devin Unga Jersey did not end which includes a winning record, going 8-8 twice and 6-10 in 2012 before year's 4-12 finish.
Idzik's culpability over his a couple of years as GM is in not giving Ryan wonderful staff enough by which to your job . The Jets drafted Mi souri's Sheldon Richardson while using the second of two first-round picks in 2013, anf the husband was the NFL's defensive rookie of the year. But Alabama's Dee Milliner, selected ninth overall, has battled injuries through two disappointing seasons.
Idzik also generated former Titans running back Chris Johnson, who ran much more 2,000 yards last year but saw his streak of 1,000-yard seasons end at six with 663 yards and something touchdown in Michael Strahan Jersey 2014. The group also whiffed on free-agent receiver Eric Decker, who caught 74 pa ses for 962 yards and five touchdowns after collecting 24 scores the first kind twenty-four in Denver.
Ryan reportedly cleaned out his office the other day but declined to comment about his future following Sunday's 37-24 victory at Miami.
"I don't even think is it doesn't appropriate opportunity to discu s my situation," Ryan said Sunday night . Leon Hall Jersey "Just know that That's not me fearful of anything. Now i am not terrified of what is coming up next. Let me tell you that."
jackky
Nowy użytkownik

Powrót do Zdrowie